Solstice Medicine Company Po Sum On Medicated Oil 0.19 ounce liquid
Po Sum On Medicated Oil .19oz
|Brand||Solstice Medicine Company|
|Unit Size||0.19 fl oz (5.6ml)|
|Dosage||Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. |
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
|Chinese Symptomology||minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.|
Apply this Chinese herbal medicated oil to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
For external use only.
Do not use
- on wounds
- on damaged skin
- if excessive irritation develops
- other than as directed as such use may be dangerous.
When using this product
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
when using for pain of arthritis if:
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
- redness is present
- pain persists for more than 10 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Baikal Skullcap Root, Chinese Licorice Root, Cinnamon Oil, Dragon's Blood Resin, Peppermint Oil, and Tea Oil.
Maciocia, Giovanni. The Foundations of Chinese Medicine: A Comprehensive Text.Seattle, WA: Eastland Press, Inc. 2009. Print.
Bensky, D., Barolet, R. Formulas & Strategies Seattle, WA: Eastland Press, Inc 1990. Print
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.