Life Extension Wellness Code Whey Protein Concentrate 500 grams Vanilla
Wellness Code Whey Protein Concentrate
Protein for muscle growth & immune health ... without hormones
500 grams (1.10 lb. or 17.64 oz.)
Item Catalog Number: 02260
As people age, they become more susceptible to muscle deterioration and a declining immune system. Fortunately, whey protein can have a positive impact on muscle construction and immunity due to its branched-chain amino acid profile (BCAAs) and naturally occurring lactoferrin and immunoglobins.
Unlike many commercial brands on the market, New Zealand Whey Protein Concentrate is uniquely derived from grass-fed, free range cows living healthy lives in New Zealand and not treated with growth hormone (rBST).
Life Extension’s New Zealand Whey Protein Concentrate offers the following:
- Naturally high levels of essential branched-chain amino acids
- High-quality muscle building protein
- Easily mixes into water or milk
- Great taste! Available in both natural chocolate and natural vanilla flavors.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
(Approximate g per serving):
|Aspartic Acid||2.26 g|
|Glutamic Acid||3.72 g|
|Serving Size 1 scoop (approx. 28 g)|
|Servings Per Container about 18|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Ingredients: whey protein concentrate, maltodextrin, sunflower oil powder, gum arabic, natural vanilla flavor, guar gum, xanthan gum, silica, stevia extract.|
Dosage and Use
- Mix one (1) scoop in approximately 4 to 8 ounces of water or beverage of choice (to taste) daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains New Zealand whey protein concentrate from grass fed cows not treated with growth hormone (rBST).
- Use this product as a food supplement only.
- Do not use for weight reduction.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.