Bio-Kult Bio-Kult Infantis 16 packets 1 gram
Bio-Kult Infantis 16 Sachets
Bio-Kult Infantis is an advanced multi-strain probiotic for infants with Omega-3 and Vitamin D3.
- 7 probiotic strains
- Vitamin D3 (natural source of Vitamin D) to contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Preplex prebiotic (FOS and gum acacia)
Bio-Kult Infantis does not need to be refrigerated and is suitable to be taken by babies, toddlers and young children, alongside antibiotics, when traveling and as part of a healthy diet. The formula comes in easy to use sachets.
- Preplex prebiotic (fructooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia)
- Probiotic Strains (see below)
- DHA + EPA Powder (source of Omega-3 fatty acid from fish)
- Vitamin D3
- For allergen advice see ingredients in bold
- Bio-Kult Infantis food supplements contain fish.
- Bio-Kult Infantis may contain soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
- Lactobacillus casei PXN 37
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN 27
Each sachet contains:
- Minimum 1 billion microorganisms per sachet (1 x 109CFU/g), guaranteed throughout the shelf life
- DHA + EPA: 1mg per sachet
- Vitamin D3: 2.5mcg per sachet (50% of Nutrient Reference Value)
- Store in a cool dry place – out of direct sunlight
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2-year shelf life
Directions for use:
- 1/2 - 1 sachet once a day mixed with milk, water or food (start with 1/4 of a sachet for young babies).
- If still breastfeeding some of the powder can be mixed with a little milk or placed directly on the nipple before a feed or given directly into the infant’s mouth
- Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.