Apex Energetics Glysen 90 90 capsules
Glysen 90 (K135) is the same formula as Glysen (K1), but it contains 90 capsules per bottle. Glysen is one of our foundational blood sugar formulas designed to maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range.* This formula, taken with meals, aids in proper blood sugar utilization and helps the body maintain healthy blood sugar levels throughout the day.*Glysen continues to be one of our most popular formulas, providing the important baseline of nutrients essential to any blood sugar support protocol.
- Delivers a targeted blend of heavily researched ingredients, including alpha lipoic acid, gymnema extract, L-carnitine, chromium, and vanadium, that, through varied and complementary mechanisms, support healthy glucose metabolism
- Contains 16 mg Inositol to support a healthy and efficient cellular glucose uptake
- Provides all major cofactors that support Insulin receptor activity
- Includes high-potency antioxidant vitamin E
- Offers comprehensive blood sugar support through a research-guided combination of herbs, vitamins, minerals, and plant-based enzymes
- Supports the cellular membrane and intracellular function as it relates to glucose import
- Designed to support blood sugar uptake, metabolism, and peripheral utilization
- Contains ingredients that may help regulate the glycemic response
Suggested use: Take 2 capsules once a day with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Storage instructions: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep this bottle tightly closed.
Warning: Consult your healthcare professional before use if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or for any use by minors. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For nutritional use only.
Serving size 2 vegetarian capsules
Servings per container 45
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol and mixed tocopherols)||(90 IU) 60 mg||400%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)||12 mg||1000%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide, nicotinic acid)||44 mg NE||275%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||4 mg||235%|
|Folate (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium)||160 mcg DFE||40%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||8 mcg||333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||60 mg||1200%|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||50 mg||9%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||50 mg||12%|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||8 mg||73%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||32 mcg||58%|
|Manganese (as manganese aspartate)||4 mg||174%|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)||280 mcg||800%|
|N-Acetyl L-Cysteine||300 mg||*|
|Gymnema Extract (Gymnema sylvestre) (leaf)||140 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||80 mg||*|
|L-Carnitine (as L-carnitine L-tartrate)||20 mg||*|
|PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)||12 mg||*|
|Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate)||20 mcg||*|
|Proprietary Blend:||212 mg||*|
|Poria Cocos Powder (whole fungus)|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose), cellulose, dicalcium phosphate
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.