A bloat-free prebiotic that works in hours, not days, to promote digestive health
Keep your gut happy and healthy by promoting and nourishing healthy gut flora with highly absorbable and effective ingredients.
Serving Size: 1 Discs
Servings Per Container: 30
|AuroraBlue Blueberry Complex||100mg|
|Green Tea extract||100mg|
|Other Ingredients: Acerola Powder, Cellulose Powder, Flavors, Glycerin (Vegetable Source), MCT Oil, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pullulan, Purified Water, Quillaja Extract , Stevia Extract, Xylitol|
Prebiotic + Details
Prebiotic + is a unique blend of gut health ingredients that supports your digestive health and immune function. Unlike traditional fiber-based prebiotic formulas, which can cause gas and bloating and take days to begin working, Prebiotic + goes to work in hours and does not cause excess gas or bloating.
Benefits of Thorne's Prebiotic +:
- Promotes and nourishes the ?Ç£good?Ç¥ bacteria in your gut
- Supports a balanced microflora that keeps your gut happy and healthy
- Supports healthy metabolic processes
- Promotes urinary tract heath
- Each dissolvable disc mixes easily in water or your preferred beverage
- Good digestion and a normal blood sugar level are promoted by the polyphenol blend
A deeper look at the ingredients in Thorne's Prebiotic +:
A novel bacteriophage prebiotic that supports the creation of beneficial bacteria inside the gut. Benefits of PreforPro:
- Within just hours of being consumed, PreforPro begins to destabilize the cell walls of the undesirable bacteria species that reside in your gut
- The destabilized undesirable bacteria can then be consumed by the good bacteria
- Good bacteria are nourished and able to flourish
Green Tea Extract
Green tea extract comes from the leaves and buds of the Camellia sinensis plant that do not undergo the normal withering and oxidation processes that make green tea. Benefits of green tea extract:
- Potent antioxidant properties
- Promotes an optimized microbiome
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels
- Promotes healthy metabolism, thus helping to maintain a healthy weight
The highly concentrated whole fruit extract of pomegranate (Punica granatum) in Prebiotic + contains high levels of the polyphenols that exert potent antioxidative activity in the body. The benefits of pomegranate extract:
- Promotes healthy aging
- Helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response
- Supports normal gut barrier function (impaired gut barrier function is involved in multiple digestive dysfunctions)
Prebiotic + contains a proprietary complex of multiple Vaccinium blueberry species that are hand-picked in Alaskan rainforests and tundra. With up to 10 times the bioactive compounds and antioxidant capacity of blueberry species grown in lower latitudes, the unique growing conditions of these Vaccinium species give Prebiotic + an additional antioxidant kick. Benefits of blueberry polyphenols:
- Promotes healthy aging
- Supports a positive mood
- Promotes healthy brain function
- Helps the gut microbiota generate additional beneficial probiotic bacteria species
- Supports a normal blood sugar level
- Supports healthy weight
How does the dissolvable disc work?
Prebiotic + is delivered in an easy-to-use dissolvable supplement disc. Just drop a disc into water or a preferred liquid and create a delicious, efficacious beverage. Use water to boost hydration or stir the disc into yogurt for a double dose of gut-healthy compounds. Prebiotic + is a portable, easy-to-use, and fuss-free solution to enhance gut health.
Thorne is committed to a healthier future - and that means looking after not just personal health, but also the health of our planet. That is why we have prioritized sustainability in making our dissolvable discs.
- Packaging is plastic free and made from recycled materials
- Carton material is certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative
- Our dissolvable discs use one-third of the water and emits 53-percent less greenhouse gases per 8-ounce serving compared to the plastic bottles used in functional beverages
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If you're pregnant or nursing, consult your health professional.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.