|FLAT RATE $5.00 SHIPPING WITHIN USA||FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND OVER $49.00||SAME DAY SHIPPING OPTIONS AVAILABLE|
MegaIgG2000 120 capsules
Microbiome Labs MegaIgG2000 120 capsules
About MegaIgG2000 Total Immune Defense
MegaIgG2000 from Microbiome Labs is a dairy-free immunoglobulin concentrate that supports healthy digestion and maintains healthy gut barrier function. Unlike other milk-derived immunoglobulins on the market, Mega IgG2000 is derived from bovine serum, making it lactose-free, casein-free, and Beta-lactoglobulin-free.
What is MegaIgG2000?
Mega IgG2000 is a dairy-free immunoglobulin concentrate that supports healthy digestion, binds environmental toxins, and maintains healthy gut barrier function. Unlike other milk-derived immunoglobulins on the market, Mega IgG2000 is derived from bovine serum, making it lactose-free, casein-free, and ?-lactoglobulin-free.
This unique alternative to bovine colostrum supports a healthy mucosal immune system by decreasing immune activation and strengthening the gut barrier function. The serum immunoglobulin in Mega IgG2000 has been the subject in over 10 published human clinical trials listed below.**
When an antigen enters the body, it elicits a response from the innate and adaptive branches of the immune system. The adaptive immune response utilizes B and T lymphocytes to find foreign antigens, neutralize them, and eliminate them from the body. B lymphocytes do this by producing antibodies, or immunoglobulins, that can bind to unwanted antigens and remove them from the system.
How does it work?
Immunoglobulin G (IgG), the most abundant antibody in the system, can be found in blood and extracellular fluid, allowing it to control infections in the body. IgG antibodies can bind a variety of pathogens, including bacteria, viruses, and fungi, as well as their toxic by-products. Binding these toxins will neutralize them and allow the immune system to safely remove them from the body.
Ages 2+. Take 4 capsules daily with or without a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
About Microbiome Labs
Microbiome Labs is a supplement manufacturing company founded by microbiologists Kiran Krishnan and Dr. Tom Bayne. The two professionals combined their clinical expertise and probiotic research and formulated the first gut health-promoting supplement after discovering Bacillus spores, which is considered the next big probiotic in the supplement industry. Their mission is to make vibrant health accessible to everybody. So far, they have helped more than 334,000 people change their lives.
1) Detzel CJ, Horgan A, Henderson AL, Petschow BW, Warner CD, Maas KJ, et al. Bovine immunoglobulin/protein isolate binds pro-inflammatory bacterial compounds and prevents immune activation in an intestinal co-culture model. PloS one. 2015;10(4):e0120278.
2) Kuchibhatla R, Petschow BW, Odle J, Weaver EM. Nutritional Impact of Dietary Plasma Proteins in Animals Undergoing Experimental Challenge and Implications for Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disorders: A Meta-analysis. Adv Nutr. 2015;6(5):541-51.
3) Perez-Bosque A, Miro L, Maijo M, Polo J, Campbell J, Russell L, et al. Dietary intervention with serum-derived bovine immunoglobulins protects barrier function in a mouse model of colitis. American journal of physiology Gastrointestinal and liver physiology. 2015;308(12):G1012-8.
4) Wilson D, Evans MD, Weaver E, Shaw AL, Klein GL. Evaluation of Serum-Derived Bovine Immunoglobulin Protein Isolate in Subjects with Diarrhea-Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Clinical Medicine Insights: Gastroenterology. 2013;6:49-60.
5) Asmuth DM, Ma ZM, Albanese A, Sandler NG, Devaraj S, Knight TH, et al. Oral Serum-Derived Bovine Immunoglobulin Improves Duodenal Immune Reconstitution and Absorption Function in Patients with HIV Enteropathy. Aids. 2013;27:2207-17.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Also Bought ...
Customer who purchased MegaIgG2000 120 capsules online also bought the following products which may be of interest to you.