Estrogen for Women
Natural menopause symptom relief
30 vegetarian tablets
Item Catalog Number: 01894
Women suffering menopausal discomforts are challenged to safely manage night sweats, hot flashes, moodiness, and depression.
Recently published studies in medical journals show that certain plant-based extracts can reduce menopausal discomforts and support healthy estrogen metabolism-during menopause and beyond.
Natural Estrogen combines a patented hops extract with standardized lignans and other compounds that have been shown to target menopause discomforts. The compounds in Natural Estrogen include:
- Hops Extract: Clinically shown to reduce frequency of hot flashes by 50% and improve various other menopausal discomforts.
- Lignan Extract: Clinically shown to block some of estrogen's unwanted effects.
- Licorice Extract: Clinically shown to reduce the severity and frequency of hot flashes.
- Broccoli Extract: Found to modulate estrogens and maintain healthy cell division.
- Dong Quai: Believed in Chinese medicine to help with menstruation and menopausal discomforts.
- Chasteberry Extract (Vitex agnus-castus): Shown to support hormone and neurotransmitter balance, which is important for relief of menopausal discomforts.
Natural Estrogen...powerful nutritional support to help decrease menopausal complaints and maintain healthy estrogen metabolism!
|Serving Size 1 vegetarian tablet
|Amount Per Serving
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)
|Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)
|Broccoli super concentrate extract (seed, plant, aerial) [providing glucosinolates]
|Novasoy soy isoflavone concentrate [std. to 40% isoflavones]
|HMRlignan Norway spruce (Picea abies) lignan extract (knot wood) [std. to 90% hydroxymatairesinol potassium complex]
|Dong quai extract (root) [std. to 1% ligustilide]
|Licorice extract (root)
|Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) extract (fruit) [std. to 5% flavonoids]
|Estro8PN hops extract (flower) [std. to 1.0% 8-prenylnaringenin]
|Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, maltodextrin, vegetable stearate, silica, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
Novasoy is a registered trademark of Archer Daniels Midland Company.
HMRlignan is a trademark used under sublicense from Linnea S.A.
Estro8PN is a registered trademark of Berg Imports, LLC.
Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) tablet in the morning, with or without food, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Natural Estrogen should be taken cyclically: three weeks on and one week off, beginning on the 5th day of the menstrual cycle for premenopausal women, and every day for postmenopausal women.
- Those taking any estrogenic product should include as part of their diet cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, and/or cauliflower.
- Women should also use a natural progesterone cream when taking this product.
Do not take in case of pregnancy, lactation, or estrogen-dependent tumors.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.