|FLAT RATE $5.00 SHIPPING WITHIN USA||FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND OVER $49.00||SAME DAY SHIPPING OPTIONS AVAILABLE|
It is easy to overlook our health when we are caught up in a busy lifestyle. There are very simple changes you can make to improve your health drastically and reap the benefits. You will find you have more energy and feel better overall with these five important health tips:
1. Sleep – Getting enough sleep every night can do wonders for your health, at least seven hours a night. Sleep lowers stress, improves memory and focus, reduces cravings, and can help you live longer. Having trouble getting those zzz’s? Try unplugging an hour before bedtime or taking an herbal supplement, such as melatonin which can help restore the sleep-wake-sleep cycle.
2. Diet – Foods rich in fiber help improve colon health, eating lots of fruits and vegetables can ensure you are not only getting enough fiber but tons of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to help your body be at its best. The more colorful they are, the bigger punch they have. Taking a multivitamin can help fill nutritional gaps.
3. Exercise – Don’t have time to exercise? Even 30 minutes a day of exercise can do wonders for your overall health. Taking a brisk walk during lunch time, periodically stretching when you are at your desk at work, lifting weights while you watch TV, or shooting hoops with a buddy can help you squeeze that heart boosting exercise in each day.
4. Stress – Men tend to keep their stress and worries to themselves, compared to women whom reach out to a friend to talk about their problems. Stress can affect your health in many negative ways. Try reducing your stress by reaching out to a loved one more often. Not your style? Exercise or devoting a day to unwind can be excellent stress reducers. Magnesium, B vitamins, and Ashwaganda are just some of the supplements which can also help.
5. Heart Health – Men are at risk for heart-related illnesses, reducing these risks are crucial to a healthy body and mind. Natural approaches to heart health include quitting smoking, regular cardio exercise, relaxation, maintaining a healthy weight, and eating a nutritious diet. Foods high in omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fiber help to support normal LDL cholesterol levels and normal heart function. Oatmeal, salmon, avocado, olive oil, walnuts, blackberries, blueberries, lentils, chickpeas, spinach, and flax seed are all heart healthy foods. Fish oil supplements, magnesium, guggul, and red yeast rice extract have also shown to support normal heart health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.