Xymogen OptiMag 125
OptiMag 125 supports normal cardiovascular functions by helping to maintain proper magnesium levels.
What OptiMag 125 is best for:
Xymogen OptiMag 125 may be used for the following:
- Supports Normal Cardiovascular Function
- Supports Normal Muscle Function/normal Nerve Conduction
- Supports Normal Bone Function
- Supports Energy Production
- Supports Normal Blood Sugar Levels
Magnesium, the second most abundant element in the body participates in about 300-350 enzymatic reactions in nearly all tissues. Deficiency is common and results from poor dietary intake, poor absorption and excessive losses through urine, stool, perspiration or lactation, certain herbs, excessive alcohol intake.
How OptiMag 125 works:
OptiMag 125 contains Magnesium, which plays an essential role in a wide range of fundamental cellular reactions. More than 300 enzymes require magnesium as a cofactor. Complexed with ATP, the main carrier of metabolic energy in the body, magnesium is essential for all biosynthetic processes: glycolysis, energy-dependent membrane transport, transmission of genetic code for protein synthesis, and muscle function.
Magnesium is also involved in supporting normal cardiovascular function.
Two thirds of the body's magnesium content is located in the skeleton. Recent scientific studies show that magnesium supplementation of ovariectomized animals, a model for postmenopausal women, supporting normal bone formation while increasing its dynamic strength.
CAUTION: Consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Albion Amino Acid Chelate
- Proprietary blend of two of Albion's patented forms of Magnesium. Albion is the only company that has researched, developed and patented true magnesium chelates.
- Well-tolerated and fully-reacted chelate and complex that possess the natural absorption characteristics of minerals present in food. ;Provides 350 mg of Malic Acid per capsule to complement magnesium in the relief of pain associated with muscle spasm and cramping.
- Magnesium is involved in more than 200 enzymatic processes including energy production and cardiac rhythm.