Xymogen OptiMag 125 Proprietary Blend of Patented Magnesium 240 capsules
OptiMag 125 supports normal cardiovascular functions by helping to maintain proper magnesium levels.
What OptiMag 125 is Best For
Xymogen OptiMag 125 may be used for the following:
- Supports Normal Cardiovascular Function
- Supports Normal Muscle Function/normal Nerve Conduction
- Supports Normal Bone Function
- Supports Energy Production
- Supports Normal Blood Sugar Levels
Magnesium, the second most abundant element in the body participates in about 300-350 enzymatic reactions in nearly all tissues. Deficiency is common and results from poor dietary intake, poor absorption and excessive losses through urine, stool, perspiration or lactation, certain herbs, excessive alcohol intake.
How OptiMag 125 Works
OptiMag 125 by Xymogen contains Magnesium, which plays an essential role in a wide range of fundamental cellular reactions. More than 300 enzymes require magnesium as a cofactor. Complexed with ATP, the main carrier of metabolic energy in the body, magnesium is essential for all biosynthetic processes: glycolysis, energy-dependent membrane transport, transmission of genetic code for protein synthesis, and muscle function.
Magnesium is also involved in supporting normal cardiovascular function.
Two thirds of the body's magnesium content is located in the skeleton. Recent scientific studies show that magnesium supplementation of ovariectomized animals, a model for postmenopausal women, supporting normal bone formation while increasing its dynamic strength.
OptiMag 125 Dosage
Take one to two capsules twice daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: Consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
OptiMag 125 Ingredients
Albion Amino Acid Chelate
- Proprietary blend of two of Albion's patented forms of Magnesium. Albion is the only company that has researched, developed and patented true magnesium chelates.
- Well-tolerated and fully-reacted chelate and complex that possess the natural absorption characteristics of minerals present in food. ;Provides 350 mg of Malic Acid per capsule to complement magnesium in the relief of pain associated with muscle spasm and cramping.
- Magnesium is involved in more than 200 enzymatic processes including energy production and cardiac rhythm.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
| ||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate and TRAACS Magnesium Lysinate Glycinate Chelate)||250 mg||63%|
|Malic Acid (as DiMagnesium Malate)||828 mg||**|
** Daily Value not established.
All XYMOGEN Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.
Other Ingredients: HPMC (vegetable capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium stearate.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, corn protein, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, or artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Suitable for vegetarians
OptiMag 125 Side Effects
See label for side effects.
OptiMag 125 Where to BuyOptiMag 125 product is available only from licensed healthcare professionals. Buy OptiMag 125 Online here at AcuAtlanta.net or our clinic.