Pure Encapsulations B6 Complex
Now with Metafolin L-5-MTHF. B vitamin formula with enhanced B6.
Now with Metafolin L-5-MTHF
B vitamin formula with enhanced B6
This formula enhances B-Complex Plus with additional vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 is important in amino acid metabolism, hemoglobin formation, nerve impulse transmissions, and hormone synthesis. B6 Complex offers the wide ranging support of B-Complex Plus with all the added benefits of vitamin B6.
As part of a well-balanced diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, folic acid, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 may reduce the risk of vascular disease.
FDA evaluated the above claim and found that while it is known that diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol reduce the risk of heart disease and other vascular diseases, the evidence in support of the above claim is inconclusive.
Amount Per Serving
- each vegetable capsule contains:
- thiamin (thiamin HCl) (B1): 100 mg.
- riboflavin (vitamin B2): 5 mg.
- niacin (as niacinamide): 100 mg.
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl): 250 mg.
- folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF): 400 mcg.
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): 400 mcg.
- biotin: 400 mcg.
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate)(B5): 100 mg.
- ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C): 15 mg.
- riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2): 10 mg.
- pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6): 10 mg.
- inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin): 10 mg.
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 1-2 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.
Read B6 Complex 120 veggie capsules Reviews