Plum Flower Free and Easy Wanderer
Free and Easy Wanderer, also known as: Xiao Yao Wan, softens the liver, regulates Qi, nourishes blood, and strengthens the spleen.
What it is best for:
Free and Easy Wanderer supports the liver, gallbladder and spleen organ systems. Free and Easy Wanderer may be helpful for the following:
- Supports normal menstruation
- Menopausal symptoms
- Headache- tension or stress
- Bloating, nausea or distension
- Mood swings
- Irregular bowel movements
- Sugar cravings
- Restless sleep
- Stress relief
- Neck and upper back tension
- Anxiety disorders
Chinese Therapeutic Effect:
- Softens the Liver
- Regulates Qi
- Nourishes Blood
- Strengthens the Spleen
Free and Easy Wanderer by Plum Flower contains:
Bupleurum chinense root, Paeonia lactiflora root, Angelica sinensis root, Atractylodes macrocephala rhizome, Poria cocos fungus, Zingiber officinale rhizome-fresh, Glycyrrhiza uralensis root, Mentha haplocalyx herb. - Chai hu, Bai shao, Dang gui, Bai zhu, Fu ling, Sheng jiang, Gan cao, Bo he.
- No Pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
How you use it:
Take 8 pills, three times a day.
Also available in: Free and Easy Wanderer 200 pills
Contraindicated during the early stages of acute illness such as cold and flu, or during an acute infection.
Keep out of reach of children.