Plum Flower Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills
Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills, also known as Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan, nourishes the kidney yin, subdues deficiency fire, and clears damp-heat from the lower jiao.
What Eight Flavor Rehmannia is best for:
Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills may used for the following:
- Hot flashes
- Vaginal dryness or irritation
- Supports fertility
- Low libido
Chinese Therapeutic Effects:
- Nourishes Kidney Yin
- Subdues Deficiency Fire
- Clears Damp-Heat from the Lower Jiao
How Eight Flavor Rehmannia works:
Fu Ling promotes urination, drains dampness, and transforms phlegm.
Mu Dan Pi clears heat and cools blood.
Shan Yao tonifies the spleen and stomach qi.
Shan Zhu Yu retains essence.
Shu Di Huang tonifies blood.
Ze Xie promotes urination and drains damp-heat in lower burner.
Zhi Mu clears heat and drains fire.
Eight Flavor Rehmannia Dosage
Take 8 pills, three times a day.
Eight Flavor Rehmannia Ingredients
Plum Flower Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills contain 8 Chinese Herbs supporting female reproductive functions:
- Rehmannia glutinosa root-prep
- Cornus officinalis fruit
- Dioscorea opposita rhizome
- Alisma plantago aquatica rhizome
- Paeonia suffruticosa root-bark
- Poria cocos fungus
- Phellodendron amurense bark
- Anemarrhena asphodeloides rhizome
(Shu di huang, Shan zhu yu, Shan yao, Ze xie, Mu dan pi, Fu ling, Huang bai, Zhi mu.)
- No Pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
Contraindicated for cases without upflaring fire due to yin deficiency.
Keep out of reach of children.
Read Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills 200 count Reviews