Plum Flower Bi Yan Pian
Bi Yan Pian is a herbal formula which disperses wind, clears heat, expels toxic heat, transforms phlegm and benefits the nose.
What it is best for:
Bi Yan Pian may be helpful for issues related to the nose:
- Nasal or sinus congestion
- Cold and allergy symptoms
- Runny nose
Chinese Therapeutic Effects:
- Disperses Wind
- Clears Heat
- Expels Toxic Heat
- Transforms Phlegm
- Benefits the Nose
Plum Flower Bi Yan Pian contains 12 Chinese Herbs that benefit the nose:
- Xanthium sibiricum fruit
- Magnolia biondii flower
- Forsythia suspensa fruit
- Saposhnikovia divaricata root
- Angelica dahurica root
- Anemarrhena asphodeloides rhizome
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis root
- Schizonepeta tenuifolia herb
- Chrysanthemum indicum flower
- Schisandra chinensis fruit
- Platycodon grandiflorum root
(Cang er zi, Xin yi hua, Lian qiao, Fang feng, Bai zhi, Zhi mu, Gan cao, Jing jie, Ye ju hua, Wu wei zi, Jie geng, Zhe tang.)
How you use it:
Take 3-4 count, three times a day.
Also available in: Bi Yan Pian 120 count and Bi Yan Pian 600 count
Use with caution in Yin deficiency.
Cang er zi/xanthium is very drying, and excess use may result in dry mucus membranes.
Use with caution during pregnancy.
Cang er zi/xanthium is also slightly toxic and may occasionally cause a headache or mild nausea.