NeuroScience Calm G (TheaNAQ)
Calm G, formerly TheaNAQ, is a calming product which is a strong glutamate stimulator.
What Calm G is best for:
Calm G is a calming product recommended for those with anxiousness and over-stimulation.
Calm G may be used for the following:
- Supports normal brain function
- Regulates addictive/compulsive behaviors
- Reduce anxiousness
- Support normal levels of GABA
- Promote sleep
- Anti-oxidant effects
How Calm G works:
Calm G by NeuroScience supports normal brain function and promoting cellular energy. Glutamate is one of the primary excitatory neurotransmitters in the brain.
High levels of glutamate can lead to excess neuronal stimulation resulting in neuronal death, a process known as excitotoxicity.
- L-theanine helps protect neurons from excitotoxicity by blocking glutamate receptors.
- N-acetylcysteine helps prevent excitotoxicity by decreasing glutamate levels in the synapse and supports the formation of glutathione which reduces oxidative stress.
- Coenzyme Q10 is also included to help regulate glutamate, protect cell membrane lipids from oxidation, and promote cellular energy production.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid also has significant anti-oxidant effects
Calm G Dosage
Take 1-2 capsules three to four times daily. Use under the supervision of a healthcare professional. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before use.
Available in a 90 ct capsule.
Calm G Ingredients
Calm G FAQsWhat are typical dosing recommendations for Calm G?
Take 1-2 capsules three to four times daily.
What can be done if I experience an upset stomach while taking Calm G?
We suggest reducing the dose and/or taking the products with a small amount of non-protein containing food.
Is it safe to take Calm G while pregnant and/or nursing?
Use of amino acids in women who are pregnant or nursing is under the discretion of the consumer and healthcare practitioner. There is no published information regarding the safety or untoward effect of these products or ingredients during pregnancy or while nursing. While the ingredients in the products, as well as the products themselves, have been used successfully during pregnancy and while nursing, this is not proof of their safety.
Read Calm G (TheaNAQ) 90 capsules Reviews