TheaNAQ is used to reduce anxiousness, support normal levels of GABA, and promote sleep.
What it is best for:
TheaNAQ is a calming product that modulates glutamate by reducing intracellular concentrations of and blocking glutamate receptors. Glutamate is the most stimulating neurotransmitter in the brain.
TheaNAQ is helpful in the following ways:
- Regulates addictive/compulsive behaviors
- Reduce anxiousness
- Support normal levels of GABA
- Promote sleep
- Anti-oxidant effects
Why it works:
The ingredients in TheaNAQ by NeuroScience promote normal brain function by modulating glutamate signaling, reducing oxidative stress due to excitotoxicity, and promoting cellular energy, all of which help avoid neurodegeneration. Glutamate is one of the primary excitatory neurotransmitters in the brain.
High levels of glutamate can lead to excess neuronal stimulation resulting in neuronal death, a process known as excitotoxicity.
- L-theanine helps protect neurons from excitotoxicity by blocking glutamate receptors.
- N-acetylcysteine helps prevent excitotoxicity by decreasing glutamate levels in the synapse and supports the formation of glutathione which reduces oxidative stress.
- Coenzyme Q10 is also included to help regulate glutamate, protect cell membrane lipids from oxidation, and promote cellular energy production.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid also has significant anti-oxidant effects
How you use it:
Take 1-2 capsules three to four times daily. Use under the supervision of a healthcare professional. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before use.
Available in a 90 ct capsule.
TheaNAQ Supplemental Facts