Daxitrol promotes weight and cravings management by controlling cravings and impulsive behavior, decreasing appetite, and supporting health metabolism.
What it is best for:
Daxitrol is used to help control cravings and impulsive behavior, decrease appetite, and support a normal metabolism. It is frequently recommended for people with low levels of serotonin, and/or PEA.
- Weight and Cravings Management
- Supports acetylcholine levels
- Decreases pro-inflammatory cytokines
- Ideal neurotransmitter support for cravings and weight management.
NeuroScience Daxitrol promotes weight and cravings management by utilizing all three components of the Neuro-Endo-Immune Systems. Weight issues have recently been linked to elevated pro-inflammatory cytokines.
Although Daxitrol was designed to help patients with cravings and impulsive behavior, its intelligent blend of ingredients makes it ideal for patients whose NeuroScience test results indicate general neurotransmitter depletion.
Effects on Neurotransmitters:
- N-acetylcysteine Modulates glutamate
- Huperzine A Promotes acetylcholine
- 5-hydroxytryptophan Increases serotonin
- L-phenylalanine Supports PEA
- Forskolin Promotes general neurotransmission
Download the Daxitrol Product Brochure.
Download the Daxitrol White Paper
How it works:
Daxitrol controls cravings and impulsive behaviors by resetting the pleasure/reward pathway. Low levels stimulate the need for reward, which leads to cravings.
Daxitrol utilizes several neurotransmitter and metabolic pathways to support <>, serotonin, phenylethylamine (PEA), and acetylcholine production.
- L-phenylalanine enhances phenylethylamine (PEA) production.
- EGCG is an inhibitor of cathechol 0-methyltransferase (COMT), the enzymes that breaks down catecholamines
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan crosses the blood-brain barrier and is a direct precursor to serotoinin. 5-Hydroxytryptophan is included to support low levels of serotonin, which have been linked with increased food intake and an inability to delay gratification.
- Forskolin alone utilizes all three components of the Neuro-Endo-Immune systems. It increases levels of cAMP, which supports thyroid function, modulates an activated immune system through decreasing histamine release, and promotes lean body mass.
- Huperzine A supports acetylcholine, which binds to nicotinic receptors to decrease elevated cytokines and help with cravings.
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC) decreases intracellular and synaptic glutamate levels in addition to supporting the formation of the powerful antioxidant glutathione. Glutamate is involved in triggering cravings.
How you use it:
Take 1-3 capsules three times daily.
Available in capsules- 120 ct bottle.
Daxitrol Supplemental Facts