Daxitrol supports weight and cravings management by controlling cravings and impulsive behavior, decreasing appetite, and supporting normal metabolism.
What Daxitrol is best for:
Daxitrol is recommended for weight and cravings management by supporting normal neurotransmitter function.
- Weight and Cravings Management
- Supports acetylcholine levels
- Decreases pro-inflammatory cytokines
- Ideal neurotransmitter support for cravings and weight management.
NeuroScience Daxitrol promotes weight and cravings management by utilizing all three components of the Neuro-Endo-Immune Systems. Weight issues have recently been linked to elevated pro-inflammatory cytokines.
Although Daxitrol was designed to help patients with cravings and impulsive behavior, its intelligent blend of ingredients makes it ideal for those whose NeuroScience test results indicate general neurotransmitter depletion.
Effects on Neurotransmitters:
- N-acetylcysteine Modulates glutamate
- Huperzine A Promotes acetylcholine
- 5-hydroxytryptophan Increases serotonin
- L-phenylalanine Supports PEA
- Forskolin Promotes general neurotransmission
Download the Daxitrol Product Brochure.
Download the Daxitrol White Paper
How Daxitrol works:
Daxitrol controls cravings and impulsive behaviors by resetting the pleasure/reward pathway. Low levels stimulate the need for reward, which leads to cravings.
Daxitrol Essential utilizes several neurotransmitter and metabolic pathways to support serotonin, phenylethylamine (PEA), and acetylcholine production.
- L-phenylalanine enhances phenylethylamine (PEA) production.
- EGCG is an inhibitor of cathechol 0-methyltransferase (COMT), the enzymes that breaks down catecholamines
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan crosses the blood-brain barrier and is a direct precursor to serotoinin. 5-Hydroxytryptophan is included to support low levels of serotonin, which have been linked with increased food intake and an inability to delay gratification.
- Forskolin alone utilizes all three components of the Neuro-Endo-Immune systems. It increases levels of cAMP, which supports thyroid function, modulates an activated immune system through decreasing histamine release, and promotes lean body mass.
- Huperzine A supports acetylcholine, which binds to nicotinic receptors to decrease elevated cytokines and help with cravings.
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC) decreases intracellular and synaptic glutamate levels in addition to supporting the formation of the powerful antioxidant glutathione. Glutamate is involved in triggering cravings.
Take 1-3 capsules three times daily.
Daxitrol IngredientsServing Size 3 Servings Per Container 40
Chromium (from chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg 168
N-acetylcysteine, L-phenylalanine, Green tea leaf extract (70% EGCG), 5-hydroxytryptophan (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract), Mucuna cochinchinensis seed extract, Coleus forskohlii root extract (standardized to 40% Forskolin), Huperzia seratta herb extract (1% Huperzine A) 1.77 g †
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsules (HPMC, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Daxitrol Essential FAQsWhat can be done if I experience an upset stomach while taking Daxitrol Essential?
We suggest reducing the dose and/or taking the products with a small amount of non-protein containing food.
Is it safe to take Daxitrol Essential while pregnant and/or nursing?
Use of amino acids in women who are pregnant or nursing is under the discretion of the consumer and healthcare practitioner. There is no published information regarding the safety or untoward effect of these products or ingredients during pregnancy or while nursing. While the ingredients in the products, as well as the products themselves, have been used successfully during pregnancy and while nursing, this is not proof of their safety.
Use under the supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Read Daxitrol 120 capsules Reviews