CysNAC addresses elevated glumate levels and reduces oxidative stress.
What it is best for:
CyNac modulates the excitotoxic neurotransmitter glutamate and reduces oxidative stress.
CyNac may be helpful for the following:
- Decreasing glutamate
- Increasing glutathione
- Reducing oxidative stress
- Reducing cravings, fixations and urges
- Supporting detoxification pathways.
How it works:
CysNAC contains high quality N-acetylcysteine. Cysteine plays an important role in the synthesis of glutathione, the body's toxin neutralizing powerhouse. Because of cysteine's role in the production of glutathione, this product is recommended for individuals who need oxidative support. Since L-dopa supplementation can create oxidative compounds, CysNAC is a suggested adjunct to L-dopa-containing therapies.
- N-acetylcysteine (900 mg) decreases intracellular and synaptic glutamate levels in addition to supporting the formation of the powerful antioxidant glutathione.
- Selenium displays antioxidant properties and is a cofactor for gluthione production.
How you use it:
Take 1 capsule two to three times a day. Use under the supervision of a healthcare professional. if you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before use.
Available in 90 ct capsule.
CysNAC Supplemental Facts