AdreCor is for adrenal neurotransmitter support, by addressing issues related to stress, fatigue, low energy. AdreCor is the Neuroscience best seller for adrenal support.
What it is best for:
AdreCor is recommended to support adrenal function with a combination of amino acids, vitamins, and other nutrients. This formula is rich in B vitamins that are important to the production of the adrenal hormones required to combat stress and fatigue.
Adrecor may be helpful for the following:
- Adrenal neurotransmitter support
- Low energy
- Non-glandular product
AdreCor does not contain adrenal extract. It is a vegetarian product that derives its highly standardized amino acids, minerals, and vitamins from plant-based and mineral sources. It supports the body's natural ability to create its own neurotransmitters and hormones.
AdreCor by Neuroscience contains ingredients that support adrenal functions.
How it works:
AdreCor is recommended to support adrenal function and increase the synthesis of needed neurotransmitters with a combination of amino acids, vitamins, and other nutrients. This formula is rich in B-vitamins that are important to the production of the adrenal hormones rquired to combat stress and fatigue.
- The Rhodiola rosea extract in Adrecor is low dose, which has been found to decrease the effects of stress and fatigue.
- L -methionine supports methylation pathways
- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) supports catecholamine levels by blocking the degradative enzyme, COMT
- Vitamins B and C support adrenal gland function, including cortisol production.
How you use it:
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times a day.
The maximum recommended daily dose is 10 capsules for an adult, usually dosed twice a day (morning and/or noon).
If you experience an upset stomach when taking AdreCor we suggest reducing the dose and/or taking the products with a small amount of non-protein containing food.