Manufacturer: Life Extension
Gastric distress poses far greater dangers than burning sensations. Constant regurgitation of harsh stomach acids, bile, and food from the stomach into the esophagus can damage the delicate lining of the esophagus and increase the risk of problems of the upper digestive tract.1-3
Natural EsophaGuard is a novel, alL-natural alternative to conventional medicines for gastric distress. Its active ingredient, a standardized extract from orange peel known as D-limonene, has been shown to provide fast-acting, long-lasting relief from gastric distress. D-limonene is thought to coat the esophagus and guard against caustic stomach acid, while helping to reduce the amount of gastric juices regurgitated into the esophagus.4
In one study, 89 percent of participants reported resolution of gastric distress after taking one 1000 milligram gelcap of orange peel extract every other day.5 In a controlled, double-blind second phase of this study, 83 percent reported significant relief after two weeks of using orange peel extract.5 No adverse effects were reported, and some participants reported relief lasting up to six months.5
Natural EsophaGuard does not contain potentially harmful compounds such as aluminum, nor does it impair the body's absorption of critical nutrients such as calcium, or shut down the production of stomach acids needed for normal, normal digestion.
Serving Size 1 softgel
Servings Per Container 10
Amount Per Serving
Orange (Citrus sinensis) Peel Extract
Standardized to contain a minimum of 98.5% d-limonene
Other ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, water.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish, soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains No sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
ROH10 (R) is licensed under US Patent 6.420.435
Dosage and Use
- Take one softgel every other day for 20 days.
- Best if taken one-half hour before or one hour after meals, with water or your favorite beverage.
Do not bite or open capsule, swallow whole.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.