Manufacturer: Life Extension
L-arginine is an essential amino acid. L-ornithine may be used as an alternative since it metabolizes to L-arginine in the body. L-arginine is required for the body to synthesize nitric oxide, which enables the arterial system to retain its youthful elasticity. Nitric oxide also helps to produce endothelial relaxation factor, which is needed by the arterial system to expand and contract with each heartbeat.21-33
Surgical or traumatic injury greatly increases the body's need for L-arginine, a key building block to repair damaged tissue and bone. Because of its role in repair of tissues, L-arginine helps to promote optimal healing of wounds. L-ornithine may also be used for this purpose.42-53
Serving Size 1 level teaspoon (approx. 3 grams)
Servings Per Container 50
Amount Per Serving
Other ingredients: none.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish, soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Dosage and Use
- Take one level teaspoon on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If you have been diagnosed with cancer or diabetes, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking L-arginine products. L-arginine sometimes reactivates latent herpes virus infections. Therefore, persons who have had herpes should not use arginine products. Those with certain psychoses may experience worsened symptoms if they take L-arginine supplements. Always take antioxidants with L-arginine. If you have history of heart disease, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately.
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Read Arginine Ornithine 150 grams powder Reviews