Plum Flower Great Corydalis
Great Corydalis, also known as: Yan Hu Suo Zhi Tong Wan, invigorates the blood and moves Qi.
What it is best for:
Great Corydalis may be helpful for the following:
- Pain relief for headaches, stomach pain and menstrual cramps
- Sinus pain
- Jaw pain
- Post-partum abdominal pain
- Muscle spasms
- Insomnia due to pain
Chinese Therapeutic Effects:
- Invigorates the Blood
- Moves Qi
Great Corydalis by Plum Flower contains:
Corydalis yanhusuo rhizome, Angelica dahurica root. - Yan hu suo, Bai zhi.
- No Pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
How you use it:
Take 8 pills, three times a day.
Not for use during pregnancy.
Contraindicated with hemorrhagic disorders.
Use with caution during heavy menstrual bleeding.
Keep our of reach of children.
Use with caution in patients on anti-coagulant therapy.
Read Great Corydalis 200 count Reviews