ExcitaPlus is used to improve energy, mood, and concentration, as well increase motivation by supporting neurotransmitters associated with energy.
What it is best for:
ExcitaPlus is an excitatory product recommended to support the production of norephrine and resulting in increased energy, motivation, mood, and concentration.
ExcitaPlus is recommended for patients with low levels of dopamine and norephedrine.
NeuroScience Excitaplus may be helpful in the following ways:
- Stimulating neurotransmitter support
- Our best-selling excitatory formula
- Addresses issues: stress, fatigue, lack of motivation
- Improve energy
- Improve mood
- Improve motivation and concentration
How it works:
ExcitaPlus contains N-acetyl-tyrosine as strong support for the catecholamines. ExcitaPlus also contains an extract of the adaptogen, Rhodiola rosea , as a source of biologically-active rosavins. Rhodiola rsoea extract in low amounts stimulates norepinephrine and epinephrine release. NeuroScience's Rhodiola is standardized to contain 16% rosavins, which have been found to decrease the effects of stress and fatigue.
In addtion, ExcitaPlus has the following key indgredients:
- Vicia faba extract (standardized to 50% L-DOPA), enhances dopamine and norephrine production.
- L- histidine is a precursor histamine, which stimulates the production of ACTH and the release of metabolism enhancing glucocorticoids.
- N-acetyltyrosine enhances dopamine and epinephrine release, it is also a strong support for the catecholamines.
- L-metionine supports methylation pathways, which facilitate the conversion of norepinephrine to epinephrine
ExcitaPlus and TravaCor can be combined in a biphasic regimen to first invigorate and then relax.
How you use it:
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily. Use under the supervision of your healthcare professional. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before use.
Available in 120 ct capsules
ExcitaPlus Supplemental Facts