ExcitaPlus is an Excitatory product which provides normal catecholamine support and normal dopamine support.
What ExcitaPlus is best for:
ExcitaPlus is recommended for those with low mood and low energy, fatigue, stress, and lack of ambition.
Excitaplus may be used for the following:
- Stimulating neurotransmitter support
- Supports normal catecholamine function
- Our best-selling excitatory formula
- Addresses issues: stress, fatigue, lack of motivation
- Improve energy
- Improve mood
- Improve motivation and concentration
How ExitaPlus works:
ExcitaPlus contains N-acetyl-tyrosine supporting normal catecholamine function. ExcitaPlus also contains an extract of the adaptogen, Rhodiola rosea , as a source of biologically-active rosavins. NeuroScience's Rhodiola is standardized to contain 16% rosavins, which have been found to decrease the effects of stress and fatigue.
In addtion, ExcitaPlus has the following key indgredients:
- Vicia faba extract, supports normal neurotransmitter functions.
- L- histidine is a precursor histamine, which stimulates the production of ACTH and the release of metabolism enhancing glucocorticoids.
- N-acetyltyrosine supports normal neurotransmitter release, it is also a strong support for the catecholamines.
- L-metionine supports normal methylation pathways.
ExcitaPlus and TravaCor can be combined in a biphasic regimen to first invigorate and then relax.
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily. Use under the supervision of your healthcare professional. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before use.
Available in 120 ct capsules
What are typical dosing recommendations for ExcitaPlus?
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily.
What can be done if I experience an upset stomach while taking ExcitaPlus?
We suggest reducing the dose and/or taking the products with a small amount of non-protein containing food.
Is it safe to take ExcitaPlus while pregnant and/or nursing?
Use of amino acids in women who are pregnant or nursing is under the discretion of the consumer and healthcare practitioner. There is no published information regarding the safety or untoward effect of these products or ingredients during pregnancy or while nursing. While the ingredients in the products, as well as the products themselves, have been used successfully during pregnancy and while nursing, this is not proof of their safety.
Read ExcitaPlus 120 capsules Reviews