White Tiger Berberine Plus
Berberine Plus supports normal blood functions in the body.
What it is best for:
Berberine Plus is used for clearing heat excess.
Berberine Plus may be helpful to:
- Supports normal blood sugar
- Supports normal blood lipids
- Supports normal blood pressure
- Promotes blood circulation.
It also has a anti-microbial function.
Berberine is a bitter-tasting, yellow, plant alkaloid with a long history of medicinal use in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine.
Berberine is present in the roots, rhizomes and stem bark of various plants including:
- Hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal),
- Coptis chinensis (coptis or goldenthread)
- Berberis aquifolium (Oregon grape)
- Berberis vulgaris (barberry
- Berberis aristata (tree turmeric).
How it works:
Berberine is known for clearing excess heat from the body and contains Huang Lian (Rhizoma Coptidis) which is a herb that is known to:
- Clear heat
- Dry dampness
- Eliminate toxins
In addition to the berberine, Berberine Plus by White Tiger has additional chinese herbs with the following chinese therapeutic effects:
Dan Shen, also known as Root of Red Root Sage:
- Calms shen
- Nourishes blood
- Relieves swelling
- Cools blood
- Resolves blood stasis
Ge Gen (Fen Ge Gen), also known as Pueraria Root:
- Expelling external pathogenic factors
- Generates fluids
- Clears heat
- Lifts the spleen qi
Shu Di Huang, also known as Rehmannia:
- Supports essence and marrow
- Nourishes kidney yin
- Nourishes liver yin
- Nourishes blood
Berberine Plus by White Tiger Ingredients:
|Pin Yin ||English ||Percentage |
|Berberine (95%) || ||40% |
|Dan Shen ||Red Root Sage Root ||20% |
|Ge Gen (Fen Ge Gen) ||Pueraria Root ||20% |
|Shu Di Huang ||Rehmannia (Cooked) ||20% |
How you use it:
Take 1 count, two to three times a day.
Should not be used during pregnancy.